Saturday 3 May 2008

lolz At Kaz's P.A.R.T.Y

Ok funny night at Kaz's house (Kaz is the girl in the photo on the right) lolz their was alcohol, fizzy pop and P.A.R.T.Y food now when Dave seen the alcohol I tort "Oh got faceplant every 3mins lolz" and it came ture lolz (no s**t) so then John (John is the boy on the photo on the left) got hammered @_@ and he can't keep a good blance it's like Wii Fit drunk mines the Wii Blance Bord lolz XD XD XD so I fest on the P.A.R.T.Y food and Dr Pepper Zero I did get abit Hypo but hey I'm not drunk =D so after everybody was drunk and trashed the place Me, Kaz's Mum and Kaz's Brother (Ash) gone to bed and I woke up at 5:30 (BTW I got good sleep don't worry... well it's the weekend =P) I took abit of Ash Dr Pepper and it's was flat as wii @_@ so after 5mins I started to be sick and I sprayed the hole toilet and floor with sick lolz XD XD XD so not a bad ish night =)


Oh Website Update: got a view counter =) (so I can check =P how well the stie is =) ) get one for ur stie at http://www.website-hit-counters.com

No comments: