Wednesday 9 July 2008

Ok.... This Sucks

Ok save me doing a youtube video i'll do it on my site.... 1st... WHY????? Viacon WTF just..... I dunno wot to say well.... Citzanwolf dose better saying then me hands down XD XD XD (U got good info =D love ur knolgenge) but =(... I don't want to levae Youtube.... i won't be know or hear -____- I met really good friends before I met Dave.... just it's won't be the same to me =( I <3 Making Videos

Citzanwolf love ur knolgenge Dude =)


U GUYS R THE BEST!!!!
Abbzzyydoodledo
BDT87
BleedingPhoenix
Blendorph
Bradsgaming101
CapnKirkus
ChainChomp122
CitizenWolf
cloud1500
CQVFilms
cruellordsoth
cyborgsatan
danday352
danielstorer
Danishyoshifan
diifii
dinkiuk06
EmmasHouseIsEmpty
Filipino13lolb
FiveAwsomeRetards
GunzDemon
HippieTHEHippo2
Ikealord
InsaneComedian
JediMasterRagg
jimbobfirebush
JSR2127
kickboy65
LiamRproductions
louispierce
MazarandLuage
NintendoGR
nintendogreg
Pyropuncher
randomasstv123
ResidentAren
scotty90
SlySi07
StormDainProductions
ThenCheleSaid
Wii505
WiiMaster528
and MORE!!!!

No comments: