Friday 6 February 2009

Site Update + Request To Dave =D

Ok Site Update

Sidebar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Added Twitter thanks to Ray (Ir0nisland) also a Follower thingy-mo-bob like Twitter so follew me if u want =D lolololololololz but Im not sure if to keep the ADs on the side bar Hmmmmmmm I'll see is the next Site update =D

Ok Dave....... Now dave can play Expret on RB RB2 GH2 Gh3 GhA GHWT now not beening picky or not just in my ponit of view if I can do Expret and can do them game I would make videos of it but this is Dave we r talking about Dave kind of not in to YT you see because his AMVs got took down because of Copyright but ask Dave of a request of songs and maybe get him in to it lolz and understand how i feel having fans on Youtube =D and most inported FRIENDS =D

Photobucket

So Let Turn This Dave

Form This......

To This =D.........

No comments: