Thursday 30 July 2009

August 0.1 Update

1st the Halo Helment and Now for the 3 Week of Nottingness in August for my £20 a week Im getting the Batman: Arkham Asylum Collectors Edition WITH AWSOMENESS BATAWANG =D This Is Saving From 7th to 21st of Saving £20z and this comes out at August 28th

Looks awsome to Unbox =D

and On 28th for the Last £20 of the month after my B-Day at 24th Auguts Im getting the 2nd Disc of the Fallout 3 DLC at August 28th or if they delay it like the last one -_-"


Specking about my B-Day my B-Day is August 24th and my mum sayed she might give me £40 so I might get Prototype.... and If I get £40 from my Real Dad I might get Rock Band 2 and if I get anything from my Ants Nans or Uncles... it's a Bouns alos might be going to Pleasure Island

so ya thats my Update..... so far =D

No comments: