Friday 30 October 2009

God of War III (Demo) And My Torts

It's Weird how Newsletters Can be useful because I just got a E-Mail from Sony's Newsletters and got a Redeem Code for the God of War III 2009 E3 (Demo) and I was like OMG.... and Why??????? Tom AKA DJTJ1001 on Youtube siad Them Redeem Codes are Exclusive To The UK and only some ppl are getting it Im Like... Hmmmm But o well a Pick is a pick for a Free Redeem Code lolz.... and Boy did I like the Demo the Blood is really good because Kratos gets covered in Blood after every fight and Looks cool.... the Monsters are awsome to kill and how you kill Them the Best I seen in the Demo is where you Rip a Cyclops's Eye out pure Awsome

I Just want to say Now I know it's abit Early but Im Looking forward to God of War III and they Just Announce a Ultimate Edition with Lots of Content like

  • God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
  • Premium Kratos Skin – Dominus
  • God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary – a full-length movie documentary depicting the history of the God of War franchise
  • God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War, II, and III scores from the game (mp3 digital download).
  • God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (mp3 download).
Im Looking forward for this at March 2010.... No Plans for far will see.......

Also I but God Of War Music on My Ipod Touch Because I'm cool =P

No comments: