Saturday 12 December 2009

December Update 0.2 + iPhonez

Photobucket

Im Plezed of My Success on Getting the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter, Left 4 Dead 2 and 2100MSP This month without Job Pay..... would like a Achievement for it lolz

Photobucket

Now is the Time to get mez some GOLD!!!!! for Xbox Live and this is a Not Bad Deal for this Year by Mircosoft 12 Months + 1 Month Free.... Because it Comes with a Exclusive Forza 3 Premium Theme for Free.... I might get that but it won't be everytime I Renew at Jan 1st but I don't want the Month 1+ then it would be Feb 1st in 2011 =/ but I'll Think about it

Photobucket

This Week I was close on Getting a Iphone Because My Mum Said I can have a Contrat Phone but Sadly I can't have a Iphone because my Mum said it's too Much Money and I'll got a Ipod Touch any ways.... the Only Thing I want in a Phone is 3G so I can Twitter and Facebook them sort of Phones.... but Maybe I'll find one in Future

No comments: