Wednesday 3 February 2010

February Update 0.1


February the Month of Bioshock 2.... as you known I completed Bioshock and would like to get Bioshock 2 Sadly I can only Afford the Normal Edition because of Me Saving up for the DSi XL

You never know My Job Pay might come in time before Bioshock 2 Launch so I can get the Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition.... That is if it's a Per-Order only Thing then I'll use the Money for something else.... Like Professor Layton and Pandora's Box sad to say I tryed a Rom and Now I would love to get that Game when the DSi XL Comes out


also (Non Game Related) would like a Suggle (AKA The WTF Blanket) because some store was doing it for £8 or 2 for £12 because My Gaming Room can be Cold when I get up so would like one might as My Mum for that.... because Im still in the Gaming room for 2-3 Weeks because the Ceiling is still not done ¬_¬ bit of life story there lolz

No comments: