Wednesday 14 April 2010

CARD GAMES ON XBOX LIVE!!!!

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYC.... I Mean XBOX LIVE!!!!... Now I got to say I said on Twitter/Facebook "I Demand a Yu-Gi-Oh Game on the Xbox 360 with Xbox Live Yu-Gi-Oh Battles =D"at 1:29 AM Mar 23rd and it Came Ture I was Shocked when My friend Told me about it and I Goolged it and looked at the Screenshot Im like YES YES YES

My Yu-Gi-Oh Video Game History

Im a Fan of Yu-Gi-Oh loved the Card Games as a Kid then moved to the Video Games I Played Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories when My 1st Stepdad got a Chiped copy but it was not the Yu-Gi-Oh game I was experting.... then I Had Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition on GBA and that game showed what a Yu-Gi-Oh Game Should be and Loved it Then I think I sold it or lost it..... The the DS Days I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour on the DS and Worked hard on getting a Black Luster Soldier but my Friend had to erase the Data so he can play it =/ so I Traded it in and not got another Yu-Gi-Oh DS Game untill I got My PSP 2000 and with It I got Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force with My PSP and that Game was awesome then the DS Yu-Gi-Oh Game so over the Years there was not a Good Yu-Gi-Oh Game on the Consoles most of it was spin off and NM of Card Game



Back to CARD GAMES ON XBOX LIVE!!!! the Yu-Gi-Oh Console Game for Xbox Live "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels" looks awesome the Game is set at Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's but Not Card Games On Motorcycles.... the Gameplay from the Sceernshots is from the Tag Force Games on the PSP but Oh Man Im so looking froward to it so Far it comes out in Spring but one site said June 30th and it's a Xbox 360 Exclusives so Sorry Sony Fanboys... No Dice XD Good Thing Im on Xbox 360 More lolz

So just a Heads Up for ppl that didn't know Because it's not posted on Joystiq =/

No comments: