Tuesday 16 June 2009

Work The Spilby Trip

Photobucket

In The Car.......

Photobucket

.......With Two Bold Lads Don't worry I was not kidnapped BTW they was talking about football the hole way o_O also not wear their seat belts >_<

Photobucket

The Spilby Sign.... ya I missed the shot lolz

Photobucket

lolz at Linkage Toyton after been a year from the last time XD

Photobucket

Open Day meeting place for Vistors

Photobucket

Me and a Working Stundet talked to vistors about our Work Experience well me got a Job at Linkage and to say expert stuff lolz

Photobucket

Wii Fit in the Linkage News

Photobucket

and got a Video Guide DVD for New Studnets and got a DVD for Menmorys

So I had a good time in spilby and I know I was fed up and all but I forgot all about when I was their lolz and Also seen my Old Techters back a Toyton to XD

No comments: