Sunday 17 January 2010

I Hate Nintnedo Club =[


Look at this Link first

I should have not spent them Star Points on Nintendo Points Now =[
and Now has 2650 Star Ponit I could have got That =_= feel annoyed that I spent them Star Points......

The check the List and maybe ask your Friends/Family that has Spare Nintendo Club VIP Codes... if so I'll Do a Special Video of it it would mean alot as my Fans =/ but I won't get mad if you don't.... I'll just have to Save up when I get my DSi XL and Pokemon Soul Silver and Other DS games I would Like to Get with My DSi XL in Future

The List

His the List of Games I did registrat:
NEW PLAY CONTROL! Mario Power Tennis
Wii Fit Plus
Rhythm Paradise
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros.
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Music
Wii Chess
Tetris Party
Wii
Nintendo DS
Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4 Wii edition
More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokémon Diamond
Picross DS
Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends
Kirby Mouse Attack
Metroid Fusion
Metroid
Pokémon LeafGreen
Battalion Wars
Wario Ware Inc.
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Big Brain Academy for Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged Football
Mario Kart Wii
Endless Ocean
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Excite Truck
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Link's Crossbow Training
Wii Play
Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Battalion Wars II

No comments: